Hi, my name is johnny,
I am eight years old. I don’t like the Carona virus because I don’t get to see my friends and it sucks.
The good things are:
- I get to play more video games
- I get to spend more time with my family
- I get to play lego more often
- I get to play board games with my family
- I like to play hide and go seek more
- And I am probably going to get a kitten
- And I don’t need to go to school. School at home is shorter.
- And I get to play basketball in the front yard
- And my recess is much longer
- And I get to stay home more
- And the food is better.
- And I get to see my brother (16) all the time
Everybody stay healthy, don’t lose your heads and have a good day.
This was written by Johnny (8), who lives in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.